I, Ashu M. G. Solo, filed the following:

1. Civil rights case against the City of Saskatoon (Mayor's Office) and Councillor Randy Donauer for prayer recitations at government organized events

2. Code of Conduct complaint against Mayor Don Atchison for potential online campaign advertising violations

3. Civil rights case against the City of Saskatoon (Saskatoon Transit Services) for promoting holidays from only one religion on city buses

4. Human rights complaint against the City of Saskatoon (Executive Committee) for retaliating against me by not reappointing me to the Cultural Diversity and Race Relations Committee and not appointing me to another civic committee or board

5. Human rights complaint against the City of Saskatoon (City Solicitor’s Office) for retaliating against me by trying to deprive me of my right to directly communicate with members of City Council and by telling employees of other City of Saskatoon departments to not talk to me

6. Human rights complaint against the City of Saskatoon (Cultural Diversity and Race Relations Office) and City of Saskatoon (Living in Harmony Ad Hoc Subcommittee of Cultural Diversity and Race Relations Committee) for retaliating against me by not considering my submissions to the Living in Harmony Contest

This site contains my media releases, some case documents, emails to City Council, etc.

I don't waste my time arguing with opponents.

The backlash makes me much more determined to fight against bigotry and shows the need for these civil rights cases, so I'll be filing more civil rights cases. You ain't seen nothing yet.

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

NDP video



Below are the two email messages read out by talk radio host John Gormley on March 12, 2013 in this segment of John Gormley Live:  http://ckom.com/sites/default/files/JGL%20OS_32.mp3

From: Ashu M. G. Solo [mailto:amgsolo@mavericktechnologies.us]
Sent: Monday, March 11, 2013 12:25 PM
To: John Gormley
Subject: NDP video

Hi John,

I heard you talking about me in an NDP video.  The progressive parties aren’t afraid of me like that loser you had on thinks.  I didn’t even want to be in that video.  A guy saw me watching the NDP leadership debate and begged me to say something for the video.  I turned him down because I was just there to watch the debate, but he kept begging me, so finally I did it.  They said that they were making a video collage of statements.  I haven’t publicly declared which party I’m a member of or whether I’m a member of any party.  I said a few lines about Saskatchewan and they must have taken an excerpt of that.  I have a lot of good high-ranking friends in the progressive parties who told me that they strongly agree with my civil rights cases, although they don’t talk have the guts to publicly talk about it like I do.  In fact, as I told you, I’ve been approached multiple times in the past year by agents of a national political party represented in the House of Commons to be a candidate for the federal parliament in the next federal election and I’m going to be a candidate for the House of Commons in the next federal election.  I’ll make a formal announcement stating the riding and party in the future.

Sincerely,

Ashu M. G. Solo


From: Ashu M. G. Solo [mailto:amgsolo@mavericktechnologies.us]
Sent: Monday, March 11, 2013 12:45 PM
To:
John Gormley
Subject: RE: NDP video

And when I’m running for the House of Commons, I’m going to take bold progressive positions that other candidates don’t have the guts to take and propose a lot of innovative public policy ideas.  In the mean time, I’m launching more human rights complaints soon to advance the birthrights of liberty through the courts.  I have a list of about 20 civil rights cases that I want to do to create a more fair, just, and inclusive society, and I’m going to keep doing them forever.  I’ll send you the media advisories.


From: Ashu M. G. Solo [mailto:amgsolo@mavericktechnologies.us]
Sent: Tuesday, March 12, 2013 10:56 AM
To:
John Gormle
Subject: RE: RE: NDP video

Hi John,

Just a few clarifications on what you talked about today on your show with respect to me.  The guy who wanted me in the NDP video knew who I was.  That’s why he was begging me to be in it.  In fact, they started the video recording with me saying my name.  In your conservative cocoon, you don’t see the kind of support that I have among strong progressives.  They treat me like a civil rights hero.  Some of the most prominent progressive politicians in this province have told me that they support my civil rights cases. 

The approximately 20 civil rights cases that I want to do are across the country, not just in Saskatchewan.  I’m taking this civil rights show on the road.  Some will be launched through the courts.  Some will be launched through different human rights commissions. 

Couros should get off his high horse about not calling people names.  Here he calls me “lonely,” but I’m not one to cry about it:  https://twitter.com/mcouros/status/279559967961403392  I have a thicker skin than that.

I’ll keep everybody guessing for now which party and riding I’m going to be a House of Commons candidate for. 

Sincerely,

Ashu M. G. Solo