Professor Geoffrey Miller said that he doesn't think obese students can do a Ph.D.
Here's a petition I started:
Fire Professor Geoffrey Miller from University of New Mexico because based on his own statement, he can't be trusted to fairly judge applicants for graduate studies with him.
Sign the petition and share it with your friends.
I, Ashu M. G. Solo, filed the following:
1. Civil rights case against the City of Saskatoon (Mayor's Office) and Councillor Randy Donauer for prayer recitations at government organized events
2. Code of Conduct complaint against Mayor Don Atchison for potential online campaign advertising violations
3. Civil rights case against the City of Saskatoon (Saskatoon Transit Services) for promoting holidays from only one religion on city buses
4. Human rights complaint against the City of Saskatoon (Executive Committee) for retaliating against me by not reappointing me to the Cultural Diversity and Race Relations Committee and not appointing me to another civic committee or board
5. Human rights complaint against the City of Saskatoon (City Solicitor’s Office) for retaliating against me by trying to deprive me of my right to directly communicate with members of City Council and by telling employees of other City of Saskatoon departments to not talk to me
6. Human rights complaint against the City of Saskatoon (Cultural Diversity and Race Relations Office) and City of Saskatoon (Living in Harmony Ad Hoc Subcommittee of Cultural Diversity and Race Relations Committee) for retaliating against me by not considering my submissions to the Living in Harmony Contest
This site contains my media releases, some case documents, emails to City Council, etc.
I don't waste my time arguing with opponents.
The backlash makes me much more determined to fight against bigotry and shows the need for these civil rights cases, so I'll be filing more civil rights cases. You ain't seen nothing yet.